Watch itThis video may be familiar. We saw it in the first session. As you watch think about how much more you now know!
2 Timothy 3:16&17
All Scripture [the Bible] is inspired by God and is useful for teaching the truth, rebuking error, correcting faults, and giving instruction for right living, so that the person who serves God may be fully qualified and equipped to do every kind of good deed.
Let’s remind ourselves of the big story from creation to new creation.
- Set a ninety second timer. Have a go at telling the whole Bible story. (Use your story line of cards or the story line visual on the website home page as a prompt.)
Over 40 sessions we’ve been on an amazing journey together through “The Greatest Story Ever”.
- Which has been your favourite session and why?
- How has this experience changed your understanding of the Bible?
- How has this changed your relationship with God?
We would love to hear your answers to these questions. There’s a form at the bottom of the page. PLEASE fill it in today!
In the reading from 2 Timothy 3:16&17 Paul says that all of the Bible is inspired by God. Look back at “Read It”.
- What will the Bible do for us if we let it?
Through “The Greatest Story Ever” we have been letting the Bible regularly shape our lives. Don’t stop now! Let’s commit to going on with God and going deeper in the Bible. (There are some specific recommendations below.)
Thank you for the Bible that shapes our lives in a powerful way. Thank you for Jesus, who is the hero of the story and our saviour. Help us to continue to grow in our understanding of the Bible and to live it out everyday. Help us to play our part in the greatest story ever.
Congratulations! You have finished ‘The Greatest Story Ever’.
- Take a selfie of your family with your story line of cards or with the story line visual from the home page on your device. Upload it.
- Think about what you could do next as a family. Here are some recommendations for Bible reading. Which would be best for you?
- “Long Story Short” by Marty Machowski takes you through the Bible’s salvation plan from Genesis to Revelation
- The “Jesus Storybook Bible” by Sally Lloyd-Jones helps see how the whole Bible is one big story that centres on Jesus
- If you are a little bit older you could do "The Bible Course" that we created with Bible Society
- Or why not do “The Greatest Story Ever” again? There’s lots more to take in second time round!
We hope you are enjoying the story so far. We would love to hear your thoughts on what’s working and what’s confusing? Thanks