Sets of cards to print
The Greatest Story Ever has 40 sessions that are arranged into 10 sets. To get started, print the ‘Beginnings’ pdf. Then the rest as and when.
How each session works
The cards link to the online content through a QR code. Point your camera phone at the QR code, and it should pop up.
Each session follows the same pattern:
- Review it: Someone talks through the cards on the storyline to give a quick recap.
- Watch it: We really love these God’s Story videos by Crossroads Kids’ Club, and we’re grateful we can share them via YouTube.
- Read it: There’s a short Bible reading on the web page; we encourage you to find it in a hard copy of the Bible too.
- Quiz it: Talk through the questions on the web page. (Probably best if an adult leads this bit). The first question is a warm-up. Some questions are fact-finding, and others are more applied. Sentences in bold give further information. ‘Quiz It’ should take about 7 mins, so keep it moving!
- Pray it: Take a moment to be still and read the prayer. Pray It+ gives suggestions for more open prayer as a family.
- Do it: This final suggestion gives a punchy and practical application.
- Place it: Give the session card to one of the kids. Ask them to read the summary info on the back and then place it on the storyline.